Introducing Microchip’s lowest power and most cost-effective family of 32-bit microcontrollers: the PIC32MM Family!
For applications demanding low power and longer battery life, the PIC32MM has sleep modes down to 500 nA. Applications with space constraints will benefit from the small 4x4mm package options. The PIC32MM devices include core independent peripherals, designed to offload the CPU for lower power and flexible system design, such as Configurable Logic Cells (CLC) and Multiple-output Capture Compare PWMs (MCCPs) which help enable sensorless BLDC motor control applications. PIC32MM devices achieve a 79 CoreMark score at 25MHz operation, featuring the compact microMIPS™ instructions, microAptiv™ UC core, and a shadow register set for fast interrupt context switching. The microMIPS ISA combines 16-bit and 32-bit instructions for compact code size. The PIC32MM devices are supported by the Microchip MPLAB® Code Configurator (MCC) to help simplify designs.
- Low Power: optimize power consumption in battery applications — Low Voltage Sleep Mode with RAM retention < 500nA
- Low Cost — Prices as low as $0.60 in high volume
- Small Packages — 4x4mm – 20 QFN, 28 uQFN; 5x5mm – 40 uQFN; 6x6mm – 28 QFN, 36 QFN
- Core Independent Peripheral Integration — ADC, Comparators, RTCC, WDT; Configurable Logic Cells (CLC); Flexible PWMs / IC / OC / Timers – MCCP & SCCP
- Analog Integration — 12-bit 200ksps ADC; 5-bit DAC; Comparators
- Supported by MPLAB Code Configurator (MCC) for Easy Set-Up
|Low Power / Wireless Applications — IoT Sensor Nodes; Connected Thermostats; Environmental Monitoring; Remote Controls; Portable Medical Devices|
|Consumer Applications — Game Consoles; Home Healthcare; Fitness Devices|
|Industrial Control Applications — Building Automation; Heating Controls; Lighting Controls|
|Low-Cost Motor Control Applications — White Goods; Table-top Appliances|
Who are Microchip?
Microchip Technology Inc. is a leading provider of microcontroller and analog semiconductors, providing low-risk product development, lower total system cost and faster time to market for thousands of diverse customer applications worldwide. Headquartered in Chandler, Arizona, Microchip offers outstanding technical support along with dependable delivery and quality.
For more information on Microchip’s PIC32MM Family, or to talk to us about how we can help you to improve your technology offering, please contact us via email on email@example.com and telephone on +44 (0) 845 453 1169