Low-power PIC24 “GA7” MCUs extend battery life in space-constrained applications
The MCUs integrate up to 256 KB Flash and 16 KB of RAM with core-independent peripherals in package sizes down to 4x4mm. The addition of multiple sleep modes, down to 190 nA, greatly decreases power consumption for applications such as Internet of Things (IoT) sensor nodes, portable medical devices and industrial control.
- Up to 16MIPS Operation@ 32MHz
- 8 MHz Internal Oscillator
- 17-Bit x 17-Bit Single-Cycle Hardware Fractional/Integer Multiplier
- 32-Bit by 16-Bit Hardware Divider
- Three Analog Comparators with Input Multiplexing
- LVD Interrupt Above/Below Programmable VLVD Level
- Sleep and Idle modes Selectively Shut Down Peripherals and/or Core for Substantial Power Reduction and Fast Wake-up
- Alternate Clock modes Allow On-the-Fly Switching to a Lower Clock Speed for Selective Power Reduction
PIC24F 16-bit Microcontroller featuring up to 256KB of ECC Flash and 16KB of RAM. It offers various power down modes to keep the currents very low. It has 12bit ADC at 200ksps with up to 14 analog inputs, 3 comparators and CTMU for touch applications. Available in 28 pin, 44 pin and 48 pin packages.
This family is ideally suited for general purpose applications. Find out more about the PIC24 ‘GA7’ family here.
Who are Microchip?
Microchip Technology Inc. is a leading provider of microcontroller and analog semiconductors, providing low-risk product development, lower total system cost and faster time to market for thousands of diverse customer applications worldwide. Headquartered in Chandler, Arizona, Microchip offers outstanding technical support along with dependable delivery and quality.
For more information about Microchip’s storage solutions, or to talk to us about how we can help you to improve your technology offering, please contact us via email on firstname.lastname@example.org and telephone on +44 (0) 845 453 1169